To be a better Airbnb host, you should not only focus on your revenue increment but also on creating a super-amazing customer experience. Satisfied customers are the foundation of any successful business in this intensely competitive environment. So, delivering the supreme customer experience should be your foremost priority if you wish to rent out your property on Airbnb.
Here are some extremely useful tips to help you be a better Airbnb host and create a top-notch guest experience.
Tips to be a Preferable Airbnb Host:
- Be Precise and Honest about Information: Whenever customers search rental rooms or apartments on Airbnb, make sure you provide the information precisely and honestly. False information can annoy the customer when he finds out the fact after his/her arrival. This can either build your reputation or destroy it as customers don’t hesitate to give genuine reviews online.
- Personalized Welcome Letter: To be a better host, create a personalized Airbnb host welcome letter for your guest. Sending this welcome letter to a guest before their arrival is quite essential. But, don’t stick to a single format or content for every guest. Rather create a personalized welcome letter based on the maximum information you have about the guest. This gives a welcoming and homely feeling to them.
- Maintain Proper Cleanliness: It is always said, “First impression is the Last impression.” So, it’s quite imperative to maintain proper cleanliness and hygiene at your rental property. Always keep it clean for the guest to mark a good impression on them. The guest should not found even trivial leftovers of the previous guest.
- Stay Spontaneous for Response: From the moment any customer approaches you for the rental property to its arrival and check-out, be highly responsive to them. If you don’t give a timely response, the chances are high that you may lose the customer to someone else. Moreover, your guest may need anything anytime. So, don’t make them wait for long.
- Suggest Local Places to Explore: Be active in suggesting some best local places for your guest to explore. You can suggest some top-notch restaurants, cafes, bars and beautiful sight-viewing places to them for their best experience. You can also suggest them the best local transportation options for convenient travelling.
- Welcome Drinks and Meal: Your guests would be tired when they reach your place. Give them a warm welcome by offering them welcome drinks. Arrange a meal for them on their arrival as they would be tired on the first day. You can ask them about their food preferences. Going an extra mile in some way will surely enhance your goodwill as an Airbnb host.
- Keep Your Place Open for Pets: Most people have pets, and they love to travel with them. Many Airbnb hosts keep their rental property restricted for pets. You can keep your property open for pets to attract more customers and enhance their experience. Although, you can set some rules as per your convenience.
- Offer Beyond Basics: To do some extra-ordinary, arrange some prime quality toiletries, blanket, comfy bean bag, fun games, and wine glasses, etc at the place. Try to give a luxurious and comfy touch to your place for a better guest experience.
- Don’t Ignore Their Problems: Your guest may face some issues during their stay if something gets damaged. So, you must resolve their issues immediately for their quality stay.
Airbnb has countless hosts which show the presence of cut-throat competition. As an Airbnb host, you have to be extra-ordinary in some way to be on edge. So, you must follow the above given tips to enhance your guest experience and be an amazing host on Airbnb.